srijeda, 1. lipnja 2016.

Do I know about smoking all you should know?

What could you tell if someone offers you a cigarette? It will often be enough to briefly but firmly answer: "Thank you do not smoke!" And if someone persistently offered a cigarette or you mock it, keep in mind that no one can force you to smoke - the decision is yours. In that case, could say:

I do not want to smoke because they know that smoking is dangerous to health.
hard to be able to accomplish everything he wanted in life because of smoking if I do not have what to breathe.
Why do we heap on something I do not want? Everyone has the right to make its own decisions about your life!
However, if such young people that we mentioned in the introduction to you I feel the urge to smoke, you'll probably be much more difficult to resist the temptation. In this case seek to suppress this desire by thinking about the following questions:




Will we actually provide smoking pleasure? For example, if I decide to smoke just to accept me peers, will I really be able to fit between them if you do not have hardly any common interests? I want you even hang out with those who encouraged me to you ruining your health?
How much will it cost if you take smoking into account that I will lose money and health, and respect for people who care about me?

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

valerija val. Pokreće Blogger.

Copyright © Tips for teens | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com